How many blog posts have you read that start with “Today’s world is digital-first”? I’ve seen it more than I can count. Obviously today’s world is “digital-first”—it’s 2017.
We’re all attached to our phones, everything is trackable, the digital world dominates our lives. We know it’s important—agencies in particular love to harp on it—but what does “digital” actually mean when it comes to marketing?
Digital marketing is an arsenal of tools that can work serious magic for your brand—when they’re used correctly. That’s where we come in. We believe that digital marketing is concrete, powerful, and too important to be vaguely defined and brushed aside as an assumption. That’s why we developed our Digital Marketing Manifesto—a few simple statements that explain, in language normal people use, what Zipie can do for you when it comes to digital marketing.
- We’re going to give you results. Period. Some agencies like to say that it’s hard to measure ROI—and they’re right. It is hard, even with the measuring metrics digital marketing offers. We do it anyway, because we think you might like to know where your money is going and what it’s delivering for you.
- We’re not going to do technology for the sake of doing technology. We don’t use tools just because they’re cool and because we know how—we’re going to use the right tech, ad types, buttons, and plug-ins for you, your brand, and your project. We don’t use a bulldozer when a hammer would do. We keep the complex world of digital technology as simple as we can to solve the problems you need us to solve.
- We’re going to use digital marketing to make amazing things for you. Then we’re going to use it to find more ways to make more amazing things. We are going to make great websites, email and social media campaigns, digital ads, and SEO initiatives. We’re going to look beyond any one project to figure out ways to solve your big business problems. It’s as simple as that. You hire us for our ideas and our savvy—we take that responsibility seriously, and we’ll never stop trying to impress you.
- We’re going to deliver. Deadlines, budgets, results—just about anything you need, short of a pizza. And we’ll keep you in the loop. You’ll always know where you stand during the process, and we’ll be easy to get in touch with if you have any questions. No guesswork, no mysteries. Just good work and good results.
- We aren’t going to buzzword you to death. We aren’t going to hide what we do behind a bunch of meaningless terms and vague phrases. Clear communication isn’t just a way of showing that we know what we’re talking about—it’s also a sign of respect for our clients. We’re proud of the work we do, and you will be too.
- We’re going to work with you, not just for you. We’re part of your team and we’re going to work our tails off for you, because we love what we do. Your success is our success.
- We’re a full-service agency. We know where traditional and digital meet, and we understand how to use both worlds to complement each other. We have the experience to design marketing campaigns that use digital, print, broadcast, and experiential components to deliver serious results. That’s what integrated marketing should be.
Those seven points covered a lot of ground. Over the next few weeks, I’ll be breaking them down, getting into the weeds of the world of digital (and non-digital) marketing to show you all the cool things we can do with these tools.
In the meantime, the team at Zipie will continue to put our manifesto into practice every day, with every project. We take pride in the work we do and how we do it. If we sound like your kind of place and you want to put us to work for your brand, we’re excited to have you on board. Send us a message. We can’t wait to hear from you.